Those of you who use a Motorola Devour on Verizon for your daily phone, we have good news. Android Central is reporting that an update is set to be released as soon as next week. Although this isn’t the 2.1 update, it is an update and those are always nice. The maintenance release is set to make the following enhancements”
- Improved response time when menu, home and back keys are pressed.
- Adjustments to improve the accuracy of signal strength indicators on the display.
- Stability improvements made to browser, contacts and VCAST Music apps.
- Improved incoming call performance.
- Volume keys now work when you’re in the mobile IM app.
- Fix for picture orientation on upload.
- Fix to make it easier to delete POP3 e-mail accounts.
- Changed display on the e-mail account setup.
- Change to Exchange calendar agenda view to show meeting titles
- Verizon.net e-mail accounts now auto-configure.
- Improvements to ringer, voice dialing and multimedia audio when using a headset.
- Update Google apps.
If you have a Devour let us know your thoughts after the update.